To Request Taylor for Future Events Complete the Form Below
Taylor loves working with people in person. She's worked with various NROTC programs, Recruiting Stations, Universities, and elite Military Units. If you're interested in having her as a guest speaker, in person physical training instructor, or coach let us know and we can coordinate to meet your needs!
Scroll Down to View Taylor’s Previous Events
2020 United States Marine Corps Silent Drill Platoon
January 2020 Taylor worked with the Silent Drill Platoon on "Overcoming Performance Anxiety." Taylor provided tools on how to reframe mindset towards fear/nerves, how to mentally prepare for extreme pressure, and how to move on following a mistake during performance.
Recruiting Station Louisville Women’s Weekend
“I brought her out for our Female Leadership Seminar/Poole Function last weekend and it was a huge success. What she brought to the event was invaluable and there are things we are incorporating into our High Risk Program as a result.” -Commanding Officer of Recruiting Station Louisville Major Culver USMC (March 2018)
In March of 2018 Taylor served as a guest speaker for Tulane University’s NROTC Unit. She provided a leadership seminar, physical training session, and a one hour sit down with the unit’s physical training representative to evaluate their current methods and provide recommendations for improvement.
University of Notre Dame
February 2018 Taylor served as a guest speaker at the 23rd Annual Naval Leadership weekend. She was able to provide leadership guidance to over 250 midshipmen from various Universities throughout the United States. Additionally, Taylor hosted a women’s only strength and conditioning session to train, equip and answer questions in regards to physical preparation for the military.
Valkyrie Performance Summit
In February of 2018 Taylor hosted a 3 day event at CrossFit Conjugate. Below are the objectives that were met:
- Built cohesion between women leaders.
- Provided community service to those in need.
- Identified current issues and trends consistently observed in women leaders in order to create awareness and provide solutions.
- Defined "Feminism."
- Educated women on mindset practices and habits.
- Created personal mission statement, vision/dreamline, action steps, and core values.
- Conducted physical training and completed the annual "Valkyrie" workout.
- Enhanced overall education on the Conjugate Method.
- Employed proper band/chain set up techniques.
- Implemented variables for accommodating resistance when equipment options are limited.
- Experienced optional women's group Bible study/devotional.